RPGM WIP Inma Sugoroku 2

Motdurza

Feb 13, 2019
I know it is little bit of place but:
Does anyone translate after stories of Sugoroku 1? It is actually named:
INMA KA SUGOROKU After ~Daily Lives of Lewdness~

I would like to see it as part of this franchise.

azaa2

Aug 4, 2019
The game hasn't been updated in a while, it looks like I'm free.
I didn't have time to play the game (and I was honestly a bit sick of it), so don't exclude an update to the patch the day I get to play it in depth, it if I find mistakes.

Is there any way to change how much corruption it take to hit the next stage of transformation?
You mean gameplay wise? No.
You have abuse items to try staying human. It makes the few endings exclusive to Males even harder to get.

I know it is little bit of place but:
Does anyone translate after stories of Sugoroku 1? It is actually named:
INMA KA SUGOROKU After ~Daily Lives of Lewdness~

I would like to see it as part of this franchise.
The After are all voice works, so it's not something you can translate. They don't even come with scripts unlike some other voice works. You could try using Whisper to make subtitles but it sounds like a pain.

EDIT: As a bonus, I did a quick patch for the two free games of the same author, mentionned a few pages ago and in the other thread. It's not super polished but I said to myself, why not.
They can be found in the same folder (which I reorganized a bit to include other stuff).

EDIT²: I went over the peddler game and updated the money name (Taran -> Talan) to be consistent with .
Patch which seems complete, beside for any editing/proofreading, unlike what's stated in the thread.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SylvieRose

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
A few months later I decided to download them game again, learned about Maldives and surprisingly, this game actually runs pretty decently on my phone with it... after I already had messed around with Joiplay lol.
At least I can play now, also, thanks for updating the patch azaa2, you are the MVP

Now I wanna try see if I can add custom characters to the first game, not gonna try this sequel tho, I don't wanna render the game unplayable yet again by messing with stuff I don't understand lol