May 16, 2024
Good if there will be sex, ovulation, impregnation, pregnancy, infection!
Nope this will never happen, except someone will mod it into the game. It’s the first iteration of the nsfw content into the game and the dev already said this isn’t a core mechanic of the game. Maybe someday when coop arrives you will have the option to have sex with the other player or maybe some day there are other survivors for your base that you can love. But right now it’s only an addition to the mental system and it’s only there to boost your mental health.

Last edited:

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
Mission Impossible : Find a Pencil... lol
Anyone know where i can find something to use to write potential blueprints?
Just build a fire and wait for the wood to burn out eh voila.

died couple of times try to get warm at the fire. so you get killed by the fire (sitting to it or standing right at it) or you die of cold while at the fire ... optimisation needed(tourch dont give heat also wierd). This game could need some craftable backback or I missed "the" backback at the beginning. Tipp for beginners put the magazine (gun) in your pockets and put the bullets in, than back in the weapon thank me later x). Do not craft the axe as first "weapon" craft the pickaxe cause finding stones is pain in the a.

Reactions: flannan

Gerey

Jun 30, 2020
игра умерла нет цен секса на старте многие хорошие игры умерали а разработчикам ни как ни в домек что нужен секкксс а не игра)))

Reactions: deadsitis

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
If you read this you will understand better why the game does not contain many things that it says on the labels.

Developer Whining | Alpha 0.1.2.0.0
Phew... I'm still alive... Honestly, I don't even know where to start.. So, this is the most lame update I've ever worked on!

Can anyone explain to me why I started all this "towards the end of development"!?

Okay, to be honest, I definitely screwed up my plans. In this update, I planned to release multiplayer, character customization, new clothes, new mechanics, updated graphics and adult content. And overall, everything was going well at first, but when I started developing the last one, I came across poses in which the character's body parts can be at extreme angles, because of this, I decided to add jcm, which would help to deform the joints more correctly. And from that moment on, all plans went to hell ... I found out that ue uses linear skinning and does not support double quaternion by default, because of this I had to find a way around this situation, and in the end I came up with a completely different workflow, unlike my old one. So I had to kill a lot of time just to learn and switch to new tracks ... The current workflow uses the alembic method, which in the end allowed me to ALMOST achieve what I wanted, there is still some work to do, but it is much better than before. I'll post before and after examples in the full changelog.
To tell the truth, I was on the verge of a breakdown the whole time, and if you think about it, it's been a long time since I've experienced such serious psychological pressure from the project. (Luckily, I didn't start hearing voices in my head like Anya, and I'm still here) It was so shitty that I was ready to quit. It's also connected to difficulties in my personal life, and it all piled up without a rollback, so to speak, some kind of life tests...
So I decided to release the new update as is in the near future, and gradually refine and patch the holes that appeared from the transition to the new skeleton and workflow. I'm tired of torturing myself, because I bite myself for dragging out the deadlines for so long.
The final solution was the fact that the hair I added worked well all this time, but in some cases there were some problems with fps drops. After some time, I still managed to fix it, after which I happily assembled a project that now does not start because of this fucking hair. Although everything is fine in the editor and during the project assembly there are not only no errors, but even warnings, but in the final version the game does not even start and most importantly I now do not even have the strength and desire to figure it out, I'm just exhausted (of course, I tried to fix it, but so far unsuccessfully)

I wanted to add the optimized hair that you saw in that old character customization video after this update, but I'm just going to swap those tasks around. The character shape and skeleton have changed in the meantime, so they need a bit of a rework, which I'm doing now. And the hairs that are causing problems will be addressed and released as an experimental option in future updates, as they're still putting a lot of strain on the system.
The alpha 0.1.2.0.0 update will be released, I think, on Sunday or Monday, unless I run into another problem. Generally, if the release is tomorrow, then in a year.It will be a very unstable version, since the transition to the new skeleton has fortunately happened (finally!) and more than half of the game code has been replicated.
So I think I'm about 30% away from co-op, but I'm going to hold off on it for now since I need to focus more on nsfw content due to all these missed deadlines etc...

Unfortunately I'm going to cut out some things to polish up and release later, otherwise this could go on forever, but here's what you should definitely expect in the upcoming update:

Completely new character mesh and clothing with 2x more polygons and 4k texture quality, significantly improving the quality of the models

A new workflow that allowed me to get rid of my own limitations of not being able to combine clothes in a way that would be visible underneath. Now clothes are combined in a different way, and now you can wear, for example, long tights and shorts or leggings on top of them, with the top layer of clothing pressing down on the bottom.

Two new layers of clothing - for tights and suspenders
New physics of boob, butt and hip sway. If you noticed before, the butt swayed only in leggings and panties, this was also a limitation of my previous workflow. Now it's a real physical skeletal shake in any clothes and without.

But damn, here we go again! I found out that jcms are NOT compatible with clothing physics, so I'll have to add extra bones for things like skirts, jackets, etc. so they can use kawaii physics, for example. So right now, some clothing models don't have physics simulation.

Added new combat animations and poses for: knife, axe and similar weapons, war hammer and melee,
Added powerful attacks for: knife, axe and similar weapons, war hammer and melee
Added the ability to drag 2 logs and 4 split logs
Taming the wolf
Character customization
New diseases
New seat pads on chair and bed
Various improvements
New animations for parasites (the combat system has some changes, and they may be decisive, I think now you can really fight back against those bastards who have been mocking you all this time)

Oh my god! This is why I'm still freaking out, my usual monthly changelog is longer than this. But it's been so long and I'm still stuck in the same place. So much has been done under the hood in that time, and so little you'll see. But hopefully it was worth it, the current workflow will help add new clothing types more often in the future, and they will be more diverse. Plus, I think without it, there would be no nsfw

Oh yeah, and of course, what about the adult content. After I release this update, I think the content will be released in a couple of days along with a hotfix. (Otherwise, humans will colonize Mars faster than I can release some quick fix) But, as you probably guessed from the problems listed above, I had some kind of plan, but I failed to stick to it. For this reason, for now, these will just be regular animations, and not many of them, without any context or anything like that. But now the workflow is more or less established, and I think I will soon return to the usual rhythm of updating once a month and then finish what I have planned. Later I will describe my intentions in more detail, and then we can discuss
I really hope for your understanding and I apologize if I disappointed anyone or something like that. But I just want to be honest with you, in the future I will try to take into account my mistakes and not take on too much than I can handle, since anything can happen, including some life moments that can distract from development.

Good luck to everyone, money, dacha. I'm off to finish it and will be back soon with alpha version 0.1.2.0.0

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Okay so after giving this another go after discovering how to cheat (Make sure you press the ENTER key and turn on god mode otherwise this is shit to play) trying to not spawn items is just not even worth it, somehow Small Stones are impossible to find, so either make a pick first or just use cheats to spawn in all the tools.

You can also enable flying and press J to give yourself wings, pro tip, there are invisible barriers in some places on the map that will knock you down UNDER the map and get you permanently stuck.

theres also a lighthouse with a door that says DEV on it, if you open it your game will crash

Also when doing the tutorial sometimes the game just...crashes randomly.

What few masturbation scenes exist are...okay, still rough, this game has a lot of potential if and only if the dev actually polishes some of this stuff up first.

Enemies, espcially zombies, are just too fast and the animations are glitchy, combined with them both somehow being ninja silent even while randomly screeching mean they sneak up on you regularly and once close become almost impossible to shoot with the over-the-shoulder style camera.

You start off inside of a cave with items that really arent all that useful other than the torch and pistol, from what portion of the tutorial i can play before it crashes every time, it seems it would be better to start the game with either some starter tools or more resources to at least craft the first two, also idk, maybe clothes that arent completely destroyed yet perefectly intact undies?

I still have no idea how the hell you research anything the tutorial says to just click on the items to study them but the character says she needs to make a blueprint? im assuming you need a pencil but i cannot find or craft them as i also cannot find charcoal anywhere.

Also for anyone trying this, when spawning in items from the cheat menu, it has a drop down menu and a slider underneath, the slider increases the amount of the objects and as soon as you select an item from the list it attempts to add it to your inventory, if the isnt enough room it doesnt seem to spawn, so id recomend picking one of the backpacks (i think 4 or 5 are the biggest) as well as jeans for your pants as they have huge inventory spaces.

All of the shirts are listed as bottoms for some reason and most of the underwear and stockings dont work well with any character that has even slightly larger proportions than the default character.

And pro-tip during the character creator you can actually click the the green line/bar next to the top box to clean up her skin, stop her from moving and remove clothes to better see your changes.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I'm losing health, but there's no indication of our injury. I've treated the leg with the splint, but I'm still losing health. I've been eating, drinking, and reading to increase my sanity, but nothing's improving its condition. I've died once. What should I do?

Reactions: rKnight

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Nope this will never happen, except someone will mod it into the game. It’s the first iteration of the nsfw content into the game and the dev already said this isn’t a core mechanic of the game. Maybe someday when coop arrives you will have the option to have sex with the other player or maybe some day there are other survivors for your base that you can love. But right now it’s only an addition to the mental system and it’s only there to boost your mental health.
This is a very bad choice in my opinion, but I respect it. We'll see if this choice will make his game better... or not. But I am convinced that the elements mentioned above would bring a better quality to the game in terms of NSFW mechanics, because this type of games are very trendy on F95 and go perfectly with the theme of the game.

Reactions: rKnight

koikatsuki

Nov 5, 2020
would love to see possible bestiality in the game personally could add a toggle for those that do not wish to see it idk if thats planned or if you would even like to add that but read that you would like suggestions so i thought i would say my piece either way im gonna play it as i love these kinds of games looking forward to seeing how this game turns out and sorry for my terrible grammar <3 lots of love

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
As good as it looks, it's a shame I won't be able to play this in my pre-historic laptop. Well, I was never a modern PC gamer in the first place

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
Is this really worth the 23gb download? If the dev sticks with it, I hope they invest a bit of time in asset management and condense this down.

Reactions: Dawndmon

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
i coudnt find a single Sex scene, nice marketing strategy, putting those tags
so basically a bait and switch, I really wish this site would ban devs who blatantly lie about the content that is in their games. There are GOOD devs that put whats currently in the game and what is being planned. That should be a REQUIREMENT to upload any game on this site.

May 16, 2024
would love to see possible bestiality in the game personally could add a toggle for those that do not wish to see it idk if thats planned or if you would even like to add that but read that you would like suggestions so i thought i would say my piece either way im gonna play it as i love these kinds of games looking forward to seeing how this game turns out and sorry for my terrible grammar <3 lots of love
Beastiality will never happen in this game. The Dev said already "no rape, pregnancy, sex with animals and so on.

Reactions: koikatsuki

deadsitis

Sep 3, 2019
"Nope this will never happen, except someone will mod it into the game. It’s the first iteration of the nsfw content into the game and the dev already said this isn’t a core mechanic of the game. Maybe someday when coop arrives you will have the option to have sex with the other player.."

Нахрена тогда вообще нужна подобная игра на ф95!? Очередной бестолковый и безыдейный выживач можно в steam продовать или ich.io выкинуть
Сюда в конце конов приходят за конкретным вполне контентом

Why the fuck do you even need a similar game on f95!? Another stupid and unprincipled survivor can be sell on steam or ich.io throw it away
They come here at the end of the day for quite specific content

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes