jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The ipatches are useless, as soon as you drop in a custom mod which uses config.label_overrides every chapter crashes due to how the hook in the ipatches is coded.
Also, there's an override assignment with labels that don't even exist in the game nor ipatches...
What you describe = mods useless

to be fair
ipatches work fine for me

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
The ipatches are useless, as soon as you drop in a custom mod which uses config.label_overrides every chapter crashes due to how the hook in the ipatches is coded.
Also, there's an override assignment with labels that don't even exist in the game nor ipatches...
But game has ipatch implemented inside by creators.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
all chs are pre-patched.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Yes, I know, They're pre-patched by the dev... but as soon as you drop something like UCD or URM into the game folder... it's over.

What you describe = mods useless
Wouldn't call something like URM useless, it's a heck of lot better coded than those ipatches...

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Yes, I know, They're pre-patched by the dev... but as soon as you drop something like UCD or URM into the game folder... it's over.

Wouldn't call something like URM useless, it's a heck of lot better coded than those ipatches...
...Doesn't sound like it when they don't even work, and the incest patches already included work perfectly fine as-is. :unsure:

-Mal

3.50 star(s) 272 Votes