RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just as a small note, I will obviously not hugely advertise it here, but I will be mirroring things to anime-sharing in the future.
So if a thread that includes something I made disappears here for whatever reason, there's a good chance you will still find it there.
(But I'm not going to make 400 threads overnight so this will take a while.)
I could also provide support for games there, that are "problematic" here. (Within reason, no photorealistic stuff.)

This does not affect my presence here at all. I'm basically just using it for backups.

Why anime-sharing?
Well, the administrator seemed surprisingly interested in the idea...
1723449745672.png

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Just as a small note, I will obviously not hugely advertise it here, but I will be mirroring things to anime-sharing in the future.
So if a thread that includes something I made disappears here for whatever reason, there's a good chance you will still find it there.
(But I'm not going to make 400 threads overnight so this will take a while.)
I could also provide support for games there, that are "problematic" here. (Within reason, no photorealistic stuff.)

This does not affect my presence here at all. I'm basically just using it for backups.

Why anime-sharing?
Well, the administrator seemed surprisingly interested in the idea...
View attachment 3923145
Cool. Never really been there though. Came across links to there every now and then for game upload threads, when I find dead links on H-Sharing (seems like Shine from H-Sharing also makes mirror threads there, but since those're the same links it doesn't usually help much if links on the site are dead). But honestly, never had an account there.

Also, have never seen a TL thread there too.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Again though. I have no plans of leaving F95, this is really just meant as a backup considering sometimes stuff here just disappears suddenly.
For example they nuked the Kureha's search for a husband thread and my translation.
They also deleted the Lewd Crest Knightess (Inmon Knight) translation thread, even though the game release thread is still up and approved in the game section...

The moderators here walk in mysterious ways sometimes and I like backups.

Reactions: derakino999

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Again though. I have no plans of leaving F95, this is really just meant as a backup considering sometimes stuff here just disappears suddenly.
For example they nuked the Kureha's search for a husband thread and my translation.
They also deleted the Lewd Crest Knightess (Inmon Knight) translation thread, even though the game release thread is still up and approved in the game section...

The moderators here walk in mysterious ways sometimes and I like backups.
For what I know, this place's TL section is somewhat thriving. And it's mostly the only one of it's kind, with several people over the years having been willing & able to actually execute these projects (ULMF being kind of strict on not uploading anything 'n all that is kind of different).

We'll see what the future brings I guess. Either we see that all the Rule #7 threads end up there when they nuke it here or you see people jumping ship from here to A-Sharing or a combination of both.
Though at first, it'd likely not cause much of a stirr here and it'll first be the current A-Sharing users in there.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
For what I know, this place's TL section is somewhat thriving. And it's mostly the only one of it's kind, with several people over the years having been willing & able to actually execute these projects (ULMF being kind of strict on not uploading anything 'n all that is kind of different).

We'll see what the future brings I guess. Either we see that all the Rule #7 threads end up there when they nuke it here or you see people jumping ship from here to A-Sharing or a combination of both.
Though at first, it'd likely not cause much of a stirr here and it'll first be the current A-Sharing users in there.
I hope that didn't come across wrong, I really like F95zone. I don't want anyone to leave.

My only real complaints are a certain lack of communication, some rule enforcement inconsistencies, and a lack of proper tagging.
For example It's a bit of a mystery to me why I still can't tag my stuff as MTL here.
But that's really minor stuff.

I just see this anime-sharing section as having an additional download mirror basically. :WeSmart:

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
I hope that didn't come across wrong, I really like F95zone. I don't want anyone to leave.

My only real complaints are a certain lack of communication, some rule enforcement inconsistencies, and a lack of proper tagging.
For example It's a bit of a mystery to me why I still can't tag my stuff as MTL here.
But that's really minor stuff.

I just see this anime-sharing section as having an additional download mirror basically. :WeSmart:
Interesting... I didn't expect my random link becomes your backup plan. Yeah.. I also like f95zone because we had proper community in here but I also hope anime sharing could become like this cause I am still struggles to navigated through that site because most of the game basically still had no translation or proper tag like this site. So I hope you could bring some people there.

Also Please share your thread in anime share like this thread.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Interesting... I didn't expect my random link becomes your backup plan. Yeah.. I also like f95zone because we had proper community in here but I also hope anime sharing could become like this cause I am still struggles to navigated through that site because most of the game basically still had no translation or proper tag like this site. So I hope you could bring some people there.

Also Please share your thread in anime share like this thread.
I don't think it's appropriate for me to advertise the competition here.
But you can easily find my sections there, because it's the only ones with the word "Translation" in it.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I've made a translation after a request from someone here not too long ago about an ogre/demon girl searching for a husband.
That translation has been deleted because apparently her tits aren't big enough.

I found some technical issues in that translation and fixed them.
You may or may not find that updated version on a different website now.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Let's not start a discussion about how R7 is being defined here, but apparently they have changed their rules about it earlier this year specifically targeting translations now, too.
1723902644846.png
I was obviously already enforcing it that way anyways, but apparently I have some disagreements with staff on what an "unrealistic 2d depiction" is.

• Haha
Reactions: Whotfisthis

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I've made a translation after a request from someone here not too long ago about an ogre/demon girl searching for a husband.
That translation has been deleted because apparently her tits aren't big enough.

I found some technical issues in that translation and fixed them.
You may or may not find that updated version on a different website now.
Well, I ain't much of an R7 game hunter myself though. Only in cases where they get nuked just for like 1 rando scene hidden somewhere or other do I still go hunt them down (like scarlet kishin for example).

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well, I ain't much of an R7 game hunter myself though. Only in cases where they get nuked just for like 1 rando scene hidden somewhere or other do I still go hunt them down (like scarlet kishin for example).
As you know I did not accept R7 requests when I was still taking requests, and the only reason I worked on that game is because I did not believe it to be R7.

Also that mention was mostly for the original requester, who's name I've forgotten. :HideThePain: