RPGM WIP [RJ01153640] Asuna Hoshizuki and the Underground City of Lust - - Fan Translation

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I'll try the game + patch via mobile and see if it's good or lagging or broken. Good luck with the translation, I hope it goes smoothly

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Having played in Japanese, I can't make any comments on the writing obviously, but I'd say for the first game from the circle it's pretty good. My main complaints are lots of reused CGs, lack of multiple endings to take into account for how corrupted she is, and the fact that Hanauna didn't draw all the art (understandable since that's a lot of work, but their art was the reason I even paid attention to this game). Speaking of Hanauna, this game is pretty tame fetish-wise if you're used to their manga.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I'm curious, is there any real difference besides compression size? Or not even that?
The cause is most likely compression algorithm used by that format in particular. It supposedly doesn't happen to .zip and .rar files.
Been encountering this threat detection lately, and I have been going through a few tests to pinpoint exactly why it is popping up. I've found one culprit so far.

Apparently, this can happen with 7zip archives downloaded off of the Internet (regardless of source website). If the exact same files are archived in a zip or rar instead, they will not trigger the detection. Doesn't matter if the files themselves are safe (you could have made the archive yourself).

It's possible that the compression algorithm(s) used by 7zip to archive contents might not be playing ball with Defender, and they are being seen as viral in nature, when in fact they are not.

Of course, this might not be the only possible culprit, but it is definitely a surefire one that I've uncovered so far. I figured I'd make a mention of it here for everyone's reference.

Sheevs

Apr 19, 2018
Until the proper translation gets finished, here's a quick and dirty MTL I whipped up.

Still playing the game but no bugs yet and the translation is pretty acceptable tbh.

Have fun! :3

Hanjo38

May 19, 2020
Until the proper translation gets finished, here's a quick and dirty MTL I whipped up.

Still playing the game but no bugs yet and the translation is pretty acceptable tbh.

Have fun! :3
Do you have suggestion... I can't download file in this web... The hint always same... The connection don't have protection... This is make me confuse... Seriously... I used apk Mini opera in android