RPGM WIP [RJ01153640] Asuna Hoshizuki and the Underground City of Lust - - Fan Translation

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
RJ01153640_ana_img_main.png

Overview:
「Asuna Hoshizuki and the Underground City of Lust」, the first RPG of a new circle Fullsky Workshop. Battle ero/pleasure corruption game set in a cyberpunk setting.

The setting is「NEO Utabuki-cho」, a cyberpunk city built underground in Japan. There, armed groups known as YAKUZA wage war daily against each other.

2045,「Matsuba Shopping District」, a small neighborhood somewhere in Japan. 「Asuna Hoshizuki」, a tsundere with massive tits who led an ordinary life there, one day got dragged into a precarious situation and was taken to NEO Utabuki-cho by Matsuba-gumi, a YAKUZA organization, who she owned a debt of 60 million yen.

To clear her debt, Asuna, with a katana in hand, has to fight hostile forces in NEO Utabuki-cho as the captain of the special attack unit of Matsuba-gumi...

Release Date: Jul/26/2024
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Game Version: v1.0.1
Language: Fan Translation (Not MTL)
Store:
Genre: Female Protagonist Clothes Changing / Dress up RPG Maker Battle Fuck Pleasure Corruption Ahegao / Gapeface Outdoor Exposure Big Breasts

Translation Status: 30% Complete
TL Patch Download: (0.30)
Pre-Patched Link:

Images Done:
17/49
Maps Done: 30/100

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated OP. First patch that translates a huge chunk of the game's opening. All text, images and options in the main menu are translated too. Heavy wip.

The game came out only today, but a trial (demo version) been available for a month or so. I've been translating it slowly, from time to time, that's why I already have something to show.

Last edited:

Bob0987654321

May 24, 2018
Been watching this game for a bit, Ill have to try out the translation! Just not a fan of the two artists, the main artist is really nice but the second peachier artist looks weird to me

Reactions: Daedroth

SH97IO

Feb 18, 2019
Anyone know how to increase the exhibitionism level? Currently stuck at one heart and I'm more than halfway through

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Anyone know how to increase the exhibitionism level? Currently stuck at one heart and I'm more than halfway through
pic93.PNG
First book is in the shop outside Asuna's base. I think second book is being sold in some other shop in a different NEO Utabuki-cho district.