madyo

Sep 12, 2019
you can get regular adventurer back overtime, but key adventurers won't come back (like miriella who goes back to her hometown along with rudy after she was raped by tentacles) so you're locked out from true end once that happened
either prevent them from their bad end and/or don't let your reputation goes into the -50
right, because i cant progress the story cause regular adventure cant finished 10% chance quest, so seems like i can only restart

lilwy

Apr 9, 2023
Full save for da bois (I used MTool to change the Full Unlock Stone from false to true, found in the Map tab. hit me up if you need me to clear anything up)

Reactions: Pervy Incel

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Is there a time limit for the game (like 50 days till game ends). Something like Persona where there is a set period of days, and special events happen on certain day milestones. Based on the recent comments here, there seems to be conditions to true end/ certain endings. So let's say I've reached day 48 and I've failed to complete certain conditions and that will lock me into a bad ending. Is there a new game plus? Or I will have to start at Day 1-50 if I failed to do something (if trying to get true ending/certain endings).

The premise of the game seems interesting but I really dislike games that have day limits, it saps the fun out of the game and forces me to think of minmaxing my days.

ponporini

Jun 7, 2021
I don't think my message is getting across. 1 Hit means she quits the exploration all together. Despite having full health and even having an adventurer with me to block they still quit for the day
You kill enough slimes to trigger a message prompt and the one hit state is gone

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Finally a hentai anime RPGM with a female MC that's not a loli crap, but an adult girl
I feel that struggle but in a different way. Like smaller chests, which 99% of the time is only loli crap. -.-

Why is it only gross right to jail 12 year olds or adult with a chest bigger than her head? :cry:

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
after you clear the community quest, just visit the bar regularly and there will someone with question mark over their head
you will be given 2 choices, one give madorery scene, the other one will be the perquisite to recruit her

yes your reputation affect those, so the more bad your reputation is, more of the adventurers are going to be locked out, which is mainly the requirement for the true end, so the game won't let you get true end when you have bad reputation

the game is pretty good tbh, really good premise, and the art is good as well
it's just that it's too short to be able to enjoy the full concept of the game, a shame really
so I'm trying to get the true ending/ recruit madorery. It seems there is no choice when I talk to tavern guy with ? on their head. Just straight H scene. It happened on my first playthrough and I failed to get true ending because of that, I tried again in NG+ and same thing happens. Is there some other requirements like having low reputation (both games I have high reputation/near max)/Lust? Or do I just ignore the ? guy and It'll recruit madorery?

EDIT: Saw your reply to the other guy after posting this, WELL THAT WAS BACKWARDS ASS game design. Players usually complete that quest at the same time as leveling the Guild Rank (thus 99% chance they would fail to get true ending in first playthrough). So the developer wanted the player to "fail/ not do one quest to not level up the guild" at the same time as completing that quest in order to recruit mardorery and get true ending. What a shit game design. Luckily I had a save several days before and manage to do it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chordveil

Nalia Mare

May 6, 2024
How many Endings are there?

Or is this one of those fake multiple ending games where they consider the 1 game over and 1 ending "multiple"

and I don't want to know the details of the multiple endings if there is.

But if its just game over and "You did it" then that tag needs to be removed

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
How many Endings are there?

Or is this one of those fake multiple ending games where they consider the 1 game over and 1 ending "multiple"

and I don't want to know the details of the multiple endings if there is.

But if its just game over and "You did it" then that tag needs to be removed
There is the true end and normal end, there are also multiple bad ends.

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes