Others Abandoned WIP [kamichichi] Chichigami-ke no Yakata ~In'yoku no 247~ - English ChatGPT Translation

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
My CPU (4c/4t) can't handle this game on integrated graphics. I doubt it's an issue if you have a real GPU, but yeah it struggles on a work PC. Don't see that often. Anyone have performance tips?
Edit: Turns out the mouth movement is causing a lot of it. You can turn it off, it's the last option in the settings screen

Thanks for translating btw, it's pretty well done from what I've read

Last edited:

Shy Pirate

Oct 8, 2020
MEGA download seems to be broken. It downloads to 532.5 MB and then stops. Is this an Antivirus reaction?

Danzor

Jul 8, 2022
Anyone have the file path for the save file? I have the full save from page 1 but I don't see a Kamichichi or Chichigami folder in my Locallow or Documents.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thanosman
Oct 20, 2022
Guys, when they say that to follow manami's route you must play all the scenes, it means that i need to replay all the scenes, all just need to all the other scenes?

sunsetwarrir

Nov 10, 2019
View attachment 2998950
Synopsis
Deep in the mountains, there stands the secluded "Chichigami Mansion", the home of the Chichigami family. The family members possess alluring and tantalizing bodies. You will be drawn into the numerous desires that nest within the mansion.
System
1: Map-based exploration system
You will explore the Chichigami Mansion over the course of a week, dividing the days into "morning," "afternoon," and "night" and interacting with each heroine. In addition to interacting with the heroines, you can acquire items to use in erotic scenes and the story will branch into various routes depending on the locations you explore.

2: All erotic scenes are animated
In particular, the combination of "hand-drawn" and "after-effects" in the form of "hybrid animation"
※1 is incredibly arousing~!
※Some scenes use this animation style.​

Release Date/Store: 2023-06-01
VNDB:
Developer:
Censored: Mosaics
Language: 90% English MTL (using gpt3.5) - 10% Edited MTL
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still a WIP since I want to translate some more images (e.g. settings for sure) and make the name selection actually work (hardcoded MC name for now since it translates better with chatgpt). But I think it's good enough to playtest. Feel free to post any fixes you think are worth making, and for sure post any bugs you find.
Also apparently this got picked up by Kagura games, but I started working on this before the announcement soo... oops?

Download:

View attachment 2998967 View attachment 2998990 View attachment 2998994
I'm sorry to ask, but how did you implement the translation into the game? I was just trying to use different versions of tyranobuilder and tyranoscript and still couldn't compile the project. Thanks for the reply in advance.