flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How bad you ask? Well.... this is the first phrase of the game...
Looks promising... lol
Well, not as bad as I feared. No "fuck the duck until exploded" (this is from a restaurant menu).

I am not sure it is the same game.
It seems we had a misunderstanding. "The Lost Village" is a non-H game about cultivation I played. The ones where you mine spirit stone and grow spirit vegetables. Its English translation was also less than perfect, but good enough to play.

It is a different game from this game, but I feel that it uses a similar approach: making a game in a well-established genre (Settlers clone for Lost Village and Stardew Valley clone for Princess Rhapsody) and pulling cultivation fantasy decorations over it.

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
Well, not as bad as I feared. No "fuck the duck until exploded" (this is from a restaurant menu).

It seems we had a misunderstanding. "The Lost Village" is a non-H game about cultivation I played. The ones where you mine spirit stone and grow spirit vegetables. Its English translation was also less than perfect, but good enough to play.

It is a different game from this game, but I feel that it uses a similar approach: making a game in a well-established genre (Settlers clone for Lost Village and Stardew Valley clone for Princess Rhapsody) and pulling cultivation fantasy decorations over it.
Thanks for the clarification. I haven't played any of these games, but I think "The Lost Village" is something of a AA game if you are giving this game a chance to play.

If you or anyone here know of a good management/roleplaying game with a cultivation approach, please let it be known. I never startet one.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
If you or anyone here know of a good management/roleplaying game with a cultivation approach, please let it be known. I never startet one.
I think Amazing Cultivation Simulator takes a more serious approach. I did not make it through the tutorial, though. Not because of the translation quality, but more because of how long it was.

Reactions: ich0

Seved17

Jan 15, 2020
Thanks for the clarification. I haven't played any of these games, but I think "The Lost Village" is something of a AA game if you are giving this game a chance to play.

Amazing Cultivation Simulator - Indepth mechanics, a massively steep learning curve with resource management and sect building.
Tale of Immortal - Bullet Hell style combat and sect management. Custom character with trait system so you can RP
Immortal Life - Farming with a touch of cultivation and a fun cooking mini game.
Path to Wuxia and Tale of Wuxia - More RPG-esque with turn based combat where you decide on the MC's training schedule and life decisions.

Reactions: ich0 and flannan
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes