[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

trihieu22

Aug 27, 2018
Does anyone here want ALL of sjjpl's mods?

As gets mentioned here from time to time, most or all of sjjpl's mods eventually get posted to . But it's really inconvenient to download everything from there: first off, there are nearly 700 of the things, and second, the order that they get posted bears little resemblance to the order that they appear. So you could spend all weekend clicking on links and extracting Zip/Rar files, only to need to repeat the exercise a couple months later when you want to update your collection.

I was tired of the endless click-extract loop so I went looking for a way to sort results on kemono.su into a more useful order. I did not find one. What I did find is that kemono.su has a public API. What can I do with that? EVERYTHING :)

The Python script in the attached archive will download ALL of sjjpl's public mods.
  1. Install (if you don't already have it).
  2. Install "requests" and "rarfile" from pip (if you don't already have them).
  3. Run "python sjjpl-download.py <path-to-game-root>" (for example, "python sjjpl-download.py c:\Illusion\HS2")
  4. Sit back and relax while you pull gigabytes of good-quality mods with no further effort.
Warning: Not tested on Windows. I think that it should work but I don't use Windows, so let me know if it does something weird.

It shouldn't be too difficult to adapt the script to pull other people's mods from kemono.su. You'll mostly just need to figure out how they organize the contents of the files that they post and update the extraction code.
I have this issuse Screenshot 2024-09-01 125410.png
thank for help.
P/s: requests, rarfile are installed. And python 3.10 (64-bit)
Screenshot 2024-09-01 130939.png
Edit: Is the problem because I did not specify the root directory of the game?. Since I have chosen the destination path to be the folder containing the mods I have collected. I want to archive them before adding them.?

Last edited:

XakSL

Aug 15, 2024
Taking more about K1to/K1tn, somehow they have managed to add 26 new pose animations to Maker!
View attachment 3986163 View attachment 3986176
They have a ton of free mods (hair mods and animations)that really improve the game directly (and freely) available at their .
View attachment 3986183
And yes, I am K1TO/K!TN, as well as Roy12, Xyth24, and all the others some fsr think I am. :sneaky: Can you imagine that? One guy being all those Illusion modders all in one? Having to handle a half dozen Patreons, make regular posts at Discord, keep up the big ruse every single month?? I can imagine all the drugs they'd have to be on to do it. :p
Will you share her?

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Hello, can someone share the mod And card?
HS2 [DBLin] DOA Marie Rose Head mod ( it is possible in private messages )

loussier

Sep 30, 2022
I continue to push for realism in my characters so 's skin textures and 's are my primary go-tos.
View attachment 3985790 View attachment 3985791
View attachment 3985796 View attachment 3985805
Another sick method to boost the look is using Skin Overlays-like makeup for your character. :)
View attachment 3985810
These you can make using Gimp or PS or you can grab premade ones at the Illusion Soft discord. Hope that helps!
Nyaachoo 011 Where can I download it?

Autumnxz

Jun 29, 2024
Hi all,

Just wondering, why do some characters have veins on their breasts? I can't seem to add or edit it in character creation under the skin section, skin type, etc. I don't think it's the skin type that affects it, because when I change to various skin types, I can still see the veins on the breasts. It seems like it's part of the character when the creators design them. Does anyone know how to edit it? Additionally, how do I add moles to different body parts? Thank you!

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Hi all,

Just wondering, why do some characters have veins on their breasts? I can't seem to add or edit it in character creation under the skin section, skin type, etc. I don't think it's the skin type that affects it, because when I change to various skin types, I can still see the veins on the breasts. It seems like it's part of the character when the creators design them. Does anyone know how to edit it? Additionally, how do I add moles to different body parts? Thank you!
So you want to remove the veins?
1725196024494.png Change the Body Skin Type > 1725196086251.png

Add moles? I use overlays to add stuff.
1725196180858.png ----> 1725196206653.png
Notice how she got more bush but the veins came back a bit?? There were actually some drawn into my overlay. :geek:
You can make your own overlays using the body template(UV map). I attached a copy of them along with some samples I made below. Have fun!

Autumnxz

Jun 29, 2024
So you want to remove the veins?
View attachment 3989614 Change the Body Skin Type > View attachment 3989615

Add moles? I use overlays to add stuff.
View attachment 3989618 ----> View attachment 3989619
Notice how she got more bush but the veins came back a bit?? There were actually some drawn into my overlay. :geek:
You can make your own overlays using the body template(UV map). I attached a copy of them along with some samples I made below. Have fun!
Thanks Capitan,

I want to add veins to my other characters, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Is it an overlay? Additionally, I am just curious about a character I downloaded that always has veins on the breasts, even when I change to a different skin type. Are these overlays too? For example, the below attachment. Regarding the moles overlay, i have a try. Thanks man!

Last edited:

raiden16

Aug 4, 2020
Anyone can post or dm me this one:
i really would have brought it if i could but ailas, i can't so pretty please help a brother in need ;D

Sep 15, 2021
I have this issuse View attachment 3988450
thank for help.
P/s: requests, rarfile are installed. And python 3.10 (64-bit)
View attachment 3988464
Edit: Is the problem because I did not specify the root directory of the game?. Since I have chosen the destination path to be the folder containing the mods I have collected. I want to archive them before adding them.?
Looks like the rarfile module calls out to an external unrar tool rather than implementing the rar format and algorithms itself. So you need an unrar tool in your path. Try installing winrar (if you don't have it already) then making sure that it's in your PATH environment variable, as described at . According to , 7-zip should work too -- you just need it in your PATH.

Last edited:
Reactions: trihieu22

trihieu22

Aug 27, 2018
Looks like the rarfile module calls out to an external unrar tool rather than implementing the rar format and algorithms itself. So you need an unrar tool in your path. Try installing winrar (if you don't have it already) then making sure that it's in your PATH environment variable, as described at . According to , 7-zip should work too -- you just need it in your PATH.
You are a genius!
I followed the instructions. and it worked perfectly. Many thanks.
i wonder if it is possible to use your script to download attachments of any kemono channel? And it just saves the zip file but does not unzip it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vanderlei.Lukens

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Thanks Capitan,

I want to add veins to my other characters, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Is it an overlay? Additionally, I am just curious about a character I downloaded that always has veins on the breasts, even when I change to a different skin type. Are these overlays too? For example, the below attachment. Regarding the moles overlay, i have a try. Thanks man!
Yes. Open the pngs I sent you before. You can see how one of them adds veins around the waist. Not sure if it does for breasts. But this one does.
_Export_2024-09-01-12-26-41_BodyUnder.png
I have been thinking about adding veins like this to arms and wrists/hands also/instead. As for that Fur character card, I could not find any overlays added. Hope that helps!

Reactions: bla02
Apr 25, 2024
I continue to push for realism in my characters so 's skin textures and 's are my primary go-tos.
View attachment 3985790 View attachment 3985791
View attachment 3985796 View attachment 3985805
Another sick method to boost the look is using Skin Overlays-like makeup for your character. :)
View attachment 3985810
These you can make using Gimp or PS or you can grab premade ones at the Illusion Soft discord. Hope that helps!
Yeah, I love kito skin textures. Those nyaacho i don't have tho. Are those behind a paywall?

Also, regarding bodies, you amigos try to make them realistic?
The standard HS2 body model is completely fucked. Anatomically a mess. Legs are too long, hands are incredibly small.
Making a body more realistic is one of my biggest concerns with this game.
Even big content creators like dblin and xyth don't give a flying fuck about the bodies.

An example of a body I made that I think, it is more on the realistic side. HS2_2024-09-01-18-20-52-120.png

cloyster99

Aug 22, 2021
Yeah, I love kito skin textures. Those nyaacho i don't have tho. Are those behind a paywall?

Also, regarding bodies, you amigos try to make them realistic?
The standard HS2 body model is completely fucked. Anatomically a mess. Legs are too long, hands are incredibly small.
Making a body more realistic is one of my biggest concerns with this game.
Even big content creators like dblin and xyth don't give a flying fuck about the bodies.

An example of a body I made that I think, it is more on the realistic side. View attachment 3990414
could you share that my dear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes