Tutorial Unity How to edit/decrypt EasySave 3(.es3) Save Files

DeadSpec2809

Aug 31, 2024
Ok... is anyone interested in there being a method for getting the decryption password for android?
Im asking this because there is a way but that would require a lot of work/research on my end. (lots of stuff out of my comfort zone like c++).
So, do you have ideas about it? ;3

Reactions: Linsey22

BerrySoleil

Dec 9, 2023
Hi, I tried to do several methods which are detailed but without success here is the game (NTR Lesson [v1.0.1] [hizure]) if ever someone has any advice to give me a little helping hand that would be great.

Thank you in advance for your attention and your response.

BerrySoleil

Dec 9, 2023
That game doesnt encrypt their save files. You can just open it with a notepad and edit it
Hello and thank you for the answer however this is what I was doing but it doesn't work to tell the truth. So know for that I had asked the question here but you tell me that it is enough to modify the files but on my side I can't do it when I change the value nothing happens.

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
I have added an android method, though be warned as they may need some more technical knowledge and they may not work for every game.

Reactions: Linsey22

Forgorma

Oct 4, 2023
So I decrypted a game save for a game saved with es3, I got access to most of the data I wanted, but I just want to play around a little more.
I am curious if it would be possible to decrypt and make sense of this:

JSON:
"GAME_DATA_4" : {
        "__type" : "System.Byte[],mscorlib",
        "value" :
"BwAAAJfYaCVF8UdIrklShM383McDAAAAAQAAAGYAAABCYW5zaGVlR3ouQkdEYXRhYmFzZS5CR0FkZG9uQ29kZUdlbiwgQkdEYXRhYmFzZSwgVmVyc2lvbj0xLjAuMC4wLC ... "
}
Encrypted byte array (with mscorlib I guess?), I snooped around with dnSpy in game's dll's trying to find something useful and before I waste more time I wanted to ask (if there's someone technical here), if it's even possible to make sense of this data.

And what would that require of me to find/do.

Last edited:

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
So I decrypted a game save for a game saved with es3, I got access to most of the data I wanted, but I just want to play around a little more.

JSON:
        "value" :
"BwAAAJfYaCVF8UdIrklShM383McDAAAAAQAAAGYAAABCYW5zaGVlR3ouQkdEYXRhYmFzZS5CR0FkZG9uQ29kZUdlbiwgQkdEYXRhYmFzZSwgVmVyc2lvbj0xLjAuMC4wLC ... "
}
Encrypted byte array (with mscorlib I guess?), I snooped around with dnSpy in game's dll's trying to find something useful and before I waste more time I wanted to ask (if there's someone technical here), if it's even possible to make sense of this data.

Looks a bit like Base64 to me. Could u maybe post the game name so I can take a look at it. You've made me curious now xD

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020

JSON:
        "value" :
}

Oh and the mscorlib is just the dll where the byte array type is from.