5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ahseabra

Nov 20, 2018
It's been a while since there's been a new video

he could continue FANDELTALES - The Cursed Prince, a masterpiece

Mar 18, 2022
It's been a while since there's been a new video

he could continue FANDELTALES - The Cursed Prince, a masterpiece

Derpixon just done loop of party game girl, so he taking a break.

Plus having a continue of cursed prince is not going to happen. I fine having a cameos in future FandelTales, but continue series is not happen

tylex

Feb 29, 2024
Its never going to happen but I would rather have them make sequels of the resident evil flash stuff. The sherry birkin one ended with a teaser with ada.

Reactions: Hugo_GLz

eres12

Dec 15, 2023
Update Patreon "What's Next?"
"Just a bit of update from me since I don't want to leave you guys guessing what's happening.

These past few months I've been feeling burnt out again but it feels different this time. It's more of a burnout from NSFW art and the lack of motivation to make any NSFW art. I already know what I'm going to make next but the problem is I'm not committed to doing it.

There is a possibility that this might be the last year of my Patreon page but don't misunderstand it as me quitting NSFW altogether. I just don't think I can keep this page up without any output to show for it.

So what's going to happen next?

I might focus on SFW projects for a bit.

I'll also try to make some Derpixon merch since those are typically SFW too (also my merch game is very lacking).

Any future NSFW content will just be short loops, or concepts and plans until the next big NSFW project.

I'll try to learn and practice a different genre of art (maybe pixel art / 3D / game dev, etc).

Make a proper mascot / face of Derpixon. (A more permanent mascot that's not Pixen or Herzha.)

Catch up on IRL stuff.

Patreon pledges will be paused again (please don't argue with this decision).

This post might seem like a downer but I'm trying to revitalize my love for this craft through other means. Lots of internal and external factors are making that difficult these days but that's just how it is for the NSFW artist.

I'd like to know what you guys would like to see in the future too, or if you have suggestions or concerns with the list I made. Let me know! :)

tylex

Feb 29, 2024
Party Game STS from now on (straight to sex :KEK:)

*edit* all my updated (and possibly in the future) videos in the link under my signature
Damn a high framerate version of the scene viewer would be great.

Dagoba

Oct 3, 2022
Party Game STS from now on (straight to sex :KEK:)

*edit* all my updated (and possibly in the future) videos in the link under my signature
It says "insufficient permissions" when i click on the link underneath your signature.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes