4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ss-1.jpg

Overview:
Me and my mother lived in a two-person apartment.
Everything was fine, we weren't rich but it was comfortable.
My father had died when I was young, leaving mom to
raise me. She had her own aspirations, but always put me first.
Elegant, tender and generous. Very beautiful. I was proud of my mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-03
Release Date: 2012-11-30
Developer: PINPOINT / KINGPIN / PINPOINT QUICK - -
Translator: Lewd Rider Ero -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voiced: Japanese
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

This game needs Japanese locale or a to run.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Lewd Rider Ero thanks for the share and translation

ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.png ss-6.png ss-7.png

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
Can someone spoil it for me. What are we looking at here. Super harsh punch in the gut ntr game, or can it get nicer depending on the routes. I like the art so I might just download for fapping purpose

To me, mom ntr is always the harshest. There is something about having a corrupted mother who stop caring about their son, that always pisses me off.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Can someone spoil it for me. What are we looking at here. Super harsh punch in the gut ntr game, or can it get nicer depending on the routes. I like the art so I might just download for fapping purpose

To me, mom ntr is always the harshest. There is something about having a corrupted mother who stop caring about their son, that always pisses me off.
The first, if you let a fictional game affect you, you should just play vanilla and stay away from these games unless you are specifically looking for that feeling that generates or simply reading a fictional story without a happy ending

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
The first, if you let a fictional game affect you, you should just play vanilla and stay away from these games unless you are specifically looking for that feeling that generates or simply reading a fictional story without a happy ending
I love ntr and its almost all I read hentai wise. ntr is like the ultimate drama, keeps you on the edge of your seat. BUT I also like good endings. It can be ntr and not have a sad conclusion.

Revenge ntr is by far my favorite even thought its just about the rarest type of ntr. Thats why i like to go on that hentai site where people write their after story revenge.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020

Mom NTR yeeey!

The duality of man.

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020

It's extremely Harsh. If you have played Pin-point NTR in the past, you would know the Pin-point takes their NTR to infinity and beyond with the humiliation and harshness. If you don't have a tough stomach, skip on this or else you're gonna have nightmares of this one.

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
It's extremely Harsh. If you have played Pin-point NTR in the past, you would know the Pin-point takes their NTR to infinity and beyond with the humiliation and harshness. If you don't have a tough stomach, skip on this or else you're gonna have nightmares of this one.
Thanks, man. I'll probably just watch the pics. I remember playing that other mom ntr game, "My mom is impregnated by a delinquent". She was pure evil after corruption, but it was way too much. It got almost comical at some point. Plus the son was so damn dumb. I wanted to enter the game just so I could slap him awake "your mom is gone! Wake the fuck up!!"

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
Thanks, man. I'll probably just watch the pics. I remember playing that other mom ntr game, "My mom is impregnated by a delinquent". She was pure evil after corruption, but it was way too much. It got almost comical at some point. Plus the son was so damn dumb. I wanted to enter the game just so I could slap him awake "your mom is gone! Wake the fuck up!!"
I feel you man. Stuff like this gets me so angry that I start envisioning all the different realities, like Dr Strange in the end game. But at this point, I have read so many of this Ntr stuff that I have grown somewhat indifferent to it all. Atleast with VN like this you can hold the skip button to cut through most of the BS in the game, which is something you can't do with sandbox type VNs.

Reactions: Valmond82

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
Ohhh, I remember this one! It's an oldie, but a damn good one. I remember having played it in Japanese many years ago. We can always use more mother NTR games!

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes