VN Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de- wont run on windows 10[Solved] & 11[Not solved]

May 18, 2018
Game [Translation thread] with links to installer
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...uji-de-shitsuji-ga-ore-de-minato-soft.209536/

VNDB:
Offical website-
games "index"- -
info of the "specs"-

If possible I would like this game to run on windows 10 and 11 without needing to install a virtual machine
(which I did try) and gave up when I needed to get it a network connection

May 18, 2018
is there a way to get it to run on windows 11?
i will change the threads name for you so maybe someone will spot it. i guess to bump it every once and a while until someone spots it(don't spam it bump like 1or2 times a day not sure on the rules for bumping need to look)

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i will change the threads name for you so maybe someone will spot it. i guess to bump it every once and a while until someone spots it(don't spam it bump like 1or2 times a day not sure on the rules for bumping need to look)
i'll definitely forget i even asked for this in like a week so you don't need to worry about me spamming lol

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I can't download "Malformed attachment request"
Your Anti Virus is probably rejecting it.
Depending on the anti-virus program you use, there should be a toggleable option for "application/file" whitelisting. Such as the case with so any false positives can be avoided.