Arca.live password help for a genshin mod

capitantutan

Jun 28, 2018
ㄱㄹ+4 digits of founding month and date (ㄱㄹ+창립월일4자리)

This is the password on a mod I wish to download, but I can't figure out what it means.

From what I can gather, the 2 characters at the beginning somehow means this, 그래.
Per this:

And the founding date is.... the founding of S.Korea, perhaps?

But I'm stumped beyond that. Any hints or pointers to the right direction would be lovely, please and thank you.

If anyone is curious, it's... NSFW.

Sorry.

vekbo12

Jan 18, 2022
I've used the same password with; site's, uploaded and SKorean founding date time and all of them was not working. Can help me with that?

ㅂㅂ:ㄱㄹ(한글로)업로드날짜4자리
Password: gayshin(korean) upload date 4 digits

I understood this as using the korean keyboard to type "gayshin" ㅎ묘노ㅑㅜ followed by the upload date 0420, but it did not work.

Reactions: Apawe3

Apawe3

Feb 22, 2022
hey, does anyone know the password for this one ? i tried most likely any password, but it's kinda hard to get this one
it's a bit nsfw

Aug 1, 2023
hey, does anyone know the password for this one ? i tried most likely any password, but it's kinda hard to get this one
it's a bit nsfw
The password is '07gayshin01', it's in the clue he had given. The download link will expire in 1 day btw.
If you'd missed it, here is a mirror : workupload(dot)com/file/QgUhTSfFw3y
Also, read this post before unzipping the file : gamebanana(dot)com/threads/225503

Last edited:
Reactions: Apawe3

asun007

Jan 13, 2024
Hi, friends, do you know these Korean passwords?
ㄱㄱㅎㄷ
ㅂㅂㄱㄹ
Thank you very much!

Apawe3

Feb 22, 2022
The password is '07gayshin01', it's in the clue he had given. The download link will expire in 1 day btw.
If you'd missed it, here is a mirror : workupload(dot)com/file/QgUhTSfFw3y
Also, read this post before unzipping the file : gamebanana(dot)com/threads/225503
thx dood i got it, i always try to basically open the one that hard for me to open and now i get some of the word means for the password. And now i got another one that i don't understand form this mod creator,

the only thing i don't understand from this "ㄱㄹ+속성", are the word "속성" this refer for. once again i apprecite your help before dood.

YukinoNakano

Aug 9, 2024
does anyone know abt this mods password from star rail

Charelesis

Jun 16, 2020
I had no clue for this. Please help. This one is confusing to solve